Prices and Charging Procedure

2022/2023 Meal Prices


  • Elementary: $1.85    

  • JH/HS: $1.85 

  • Adult: $1.85

  • Extra Milk: $0.50


  • Elementary: $0.30    

  • JH/HS: $0.30 

  • Extra Milk: $0.50


  • Elementary: $2.25    

  • JH/HS: $2.50

  • Adult: $2.80

  • Extra Milk: $0.50


  • Elementary: $0.40    

  • JH/HS: $0.40 

  • Extra Milk: $0.50

Food Services FAQs and Resources

Free & Reduced Breakfast/Lunch Applications - coming soon!

Lunch money can be deposited in the office any morning from 7:30-8:00 am.


  • Each student must have their lunch money in an envelope with their name and the amount written on
    the outside. This money will be deposited in your account.

  • Each person will be allowed to charge only up to $10.00.

  • Students MUST have money in their account or cash to get a second lunch.

Food Services Contact Information

Coming soon!

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.